Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's in the box Wednesday?



Today the girls' LunchBots are the same other than the fruit.  They include black bean quesadillas (every time I hear or see that word I think of Napoleon Dynamite), pumpkin muffins, and blueberries or unsweetened applesauce.  For the quesadillas, I mixed black beans, On the Border Salsa (the best store bought out there in my opinion), and mozzarella cheese (I would have preferred colby jack, but that's what I had on hand).  As for the muffins, I had some pumpkin left from the pumpkin cookies so Caroline and I made these last night.  You can find the recipe here on King Arthur Flours website. Obviously, mine are not in the shape of a cute little leaf, but it works just the same.  I used my white whole wheat flour.  I had a couple of these for breakfast and they were delicious and moist.  And I do want to try the maple cinnamon butter recipe listed with the recipe, I'm just out of cinnamon at the moment.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment