Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Randomness


My head is all over the place today!  And so is this post!  It was crazy sock day at school.  I went and did a little shopping at The Mustache yesterday and found these cute Sock Monkey socks.


 I also found this, which I had to post on my friend Kim's Facebook page because it SO reminded me of her.  Don't worry, she can take a teasing.


Does anyone else love the bulk bins at ONF as much as I do?


Thursdays are so busy after school and I'm always looking for something quick and easy to do for dinner.  I tried a Spicy Southwestern soup mix I found in the bulk bins yesterday, cooked it a little, added some chicken, and threw it in the crockpot.  It was very spicy, but good.


And I found THIS at Walmart!  I love Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes around Christmas, so I was very happy about this Dunkin' Donuts Gingerbread Cookie coffee.


 And lastly, a few soccer highlights from last night.



A little talk from coach AKA Daddy.


It works so much better with the tongue hanging out you know.


Happy Weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment