Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's in the Box Wednesday?


 Ho Ho Ho!  Santa is visiting the lunchboxes today.  Santa is made from Naan bread, provolone cheese, fruit roll-ups, and raisins for eyes.  On the side is a homemade pumpkin muffin and red and green grapes.  The girls had 5 pm dental appointments and I had a meeting after that last night, so I asked Addie to make the pumpkin muffins while I was gone.  It's so nice when your child is old enough to start helping in the kitchen!  I added the snowflakes this morning.  I sampled one for breakfast and it was delicious.  Speaking of Addie, it seems I have more pictures of Caroline than her on the blog.  She has reached the eye-rolling stage when I pull out the camera, so I thought I'd sneak in another blast from the past.  Here's my little cutie several Christmases ago when she actually wanted her picture taken.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. I love your lunch boxes! Pack one for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about making grownup lunchboxes for Mike while the kids are out for Christmas break.

      Delete