Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What's in the Box Wednesday and Birthday Girl




Today Addie's lunch has a Wholly Guacamole snack pack, (I love these myself!), Tostitos multi-grain scoops, strawberries, and slices of roast beef spread with chive and onion cream cheese and rolled up.


Caroline has mustache sandwiches with chicken breast and cheese on whole wheat, smoky bbq Wheat Thins, and red grapes.

Yesterday was my Sweet Caroline's 6th birthday!  She wanted pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries for her birthday dinner.  Mike is the pancake maker.  He makes multi-grain pancakes and maple syrup nearly every Sunday morning before church.  So I got the night off.


She also wanted to go bowling, so that's what we did!


I really just wanted to break 100, but alas, I choked at the end.


Afterwards, we stopped at Starbucks and Caroline had a cake pop and some milk.  I had a Gingerbread Latte. Yum.


And we ended the evening with presents! 







2 comments:

  1. I am so happy about Brave (and jealous it wasn't around when I was a little one!). I did competitive archery for years and my parents own a store in Massachusetts (my home state). It is fantastic to see all these girls picking up the sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat about your archery background! Mike took the girls to see Brave on a Daddy/Daughter night, so I'm excited to see it when it comes out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete