Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pancakes and Pajama Birthday Party

Saturday Caroline celebrated her birthday with her friends by having a Pancakes and Pajamas Birthday Party.  I wanted to write more about it, but it's been a busy week, so this will mainly be pictures.

I found these invitations on Etsy.  I thought the little girl looked like Caroline.

Goodie Cereal Bowls.  The bowls have built in straws.

I made these cupcakes from the Hello Cupcake book.  The Ghost book is my favorite.

The table pre-party.


More Goodie Bowls.

Waiting for breakfast.

Birthday Girl

Decorating "Number 6" pancakes made by Daddy.

Happy party guest

Decorating pillowcases

Making Cereal Necklaces


Daddy giving safety instructions.

First swing.





1 comment:

  1. Truly loved this pancake and pajama party. It is just so epic and I also wanted some decent ideas for my daughter’s 10th birthday. She wants a DIY party at outdoor garden themed New York event venues but haven’t decided on theme yet. If you have theme ideas, then please share.

    ReplyDelete